Inside Sales Representative (Auckland, Takapuna)
Schedule Full time
Location Auckland, Takapuna
Reporting to The Chief Operating Officer
Compensation $75k base, full OTE package circa $120k
Starting date Immediate
SnapComms is an employee communications software company that helps organizations communicate more effectively with their employees. The software is used by communications, IT, HR, security and other business functions and enables organizations to cut through information overload and communicate effectively with employees.
SnapComms was established in 2007. Its global customers (including Fortune 500 companies) and resellers are spread across North America, United Kingdom, Europe, Southeast Asia, Australasia, the Middle East, Africa, and South America. SnapComms has headquarters in Auckland, New Zealand with offices in the United States and United Kingdom.
The product suite includes:
• desktop (and mobile) alert messaging for urgent employee communications
• scrolling messages delivered to the desktop with links to further interactive digital signage and messaging delivered to screensavers
• desktop and mobile gamification
• desktop and mobile surveys
All messaging formats can be targeted to specific employee groups with full reporting and measurability.
We are now looking for an exceptional Auckland-based “Inside sales” professional with proven experience winning enterprise technology contracts within medium and large corporate accounts, preferably with SAAS sales experience.
Are you looking to join a fast growing and exciting industry? This is a key role so we are offering a competitive salary and benefits package (which includes uncapped commission).
If you think this sounds like you, and you can deliver on the below criteria, we welcome your application. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence, so don't hesitate to apply.
Duties and responsibilities
• Manage and progress warm inbound leads to close
• Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical support resources as required
• Proactively identify and understand key customer priorities and align the SnapComms solution to fulfil these needs
• Understand, penetrate and influence a wide range of stakeholders from varying business functions in order to present a persuasive communications package to the customer
• Develop quantitative and qualitative proposals that highlight the SnapComms business impact
• Manage the decision-making and customer-buying cycle to conclusion in a quality, timely manner, consistent with the SnapComms sales process
• Present effectively and persuasively in online meetings, where your audience will include IT teams and senior managers
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
• Proven track record of quota attainment in previous assignments
• You are comfortable working autonomously
• You take pride in planning and executing on your sales plan, exceeding your sales targets and reporting your KPIs
• You are ambitious, smart and hungry for an opportunity where you will enjoy a competitive base salary and an unlimited commission structure (only limited by your own results!)
• You are the type of person who quickly assimilates new technology information, and is able to demonstrate the ability to pick up on niche markets and quickly make a name for yourself.
• You are able to deliver the highest level of sales professionalism to Business Managers and IT Managers (you have a technical team and knowledge base to call upon but must be able to speak with confidence and answer basic technical questions accurately)
• You work with structure and understand the importance of maintaining your client database
• Ability to handle and resolve problems
• Effective with time management and prioritization
• Flexible attitude and ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Strong organizational skills
• Effective communication skills via face-to-face communication, email and phone
Professional qualities and experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Demonstrate a track record of new business success in the B2B DMU selling arena
• Ability to discuss technology solutions with non-technical business buyers and IT teams alike
• Experience with Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) systems and/or marketing databases
• Demonstrated ability to build high level relationships within named accounts
• Seasoned negotiator and strong closer
• Solid online and offline communication and presentation skills
To apply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com