Be part of the team helping organisations communicate more effectively with staff by delivering company messages directly onto their devices (Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android…).
We have an opportunity for a talented Senior ASP.Net Software Developer to join our dedicated team in Auckland, Takapuna. This is permanent role. You’ll be part of a tight-knit tech team where you will be involved in contributing to all aspects of development of our current product offering.
To apply for this role you will need to have proven knowledge and experience in following areas:
• Microsoft ASP.NET web application development
• Database development, SQL Server
• Service orientated architecture and development patterns
You’ll score big bonus points if you can evidence some of the following:
• iOS or Android mobile software development experience
• C++ or C development skills
• Deep skills in OO Development
• Excellent communication skills
• A strong professional work history
• Passion for learning and moving with new technology
• Flexible communication both technical and basic terms
• Dedication to perform the tasks given
• Team player attitude
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit and they must be in NZ.
To apply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deloitte Fast 50 winner SnapComms develop and market a suite of employee communication software channels. Over 250 large organisations in 30 countries use SnapComms and these numbers are growing rapidly.
The right person would acquire excellent international HR experience and may be offered an opportunity of employment following the Co-Op placement.
Helping to standardize the HR process, resources and supporting documentation
As required (when we are hiring – we are planning to hire another 8 staff this financial year):
Drafting job descriptions: working with the manager to outline all skills and qualities required and desired in a successful job applicant
To apply send your CV and cover letter stating how you fit our job requirements to email@example.com