Test Analyst Team Lead
Test Analyst Team Lead
Deloitte Fast 50 winner SnapComms develops and markets a suite of employee communication software channels. Over 250 large organizations in 30 countries use SnapComms and these numbers are growing rapidly.
Be part of the team helping organizations communicate more effectively with staff by delivering company messages directly onto their devices (Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android…).
We have an opportunity for a talented Test Analyst Team Lead to join our dedicated team in Takapuna ASAP!
If you are interested in joining a friendly and laid back team, within an exciting and fast growing global company, apply within! The salary, benefits and perks make for a highly competitive package;
This position's primary responsibilities include:
- Mentoring and leading a small (but growing) team of test analysts
- Hiring new testers and managing the performance of the Test department
- Designing and executing test plans on computer applications. Recording and documenting results, and comparing with expected results
- Detecting software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected
- Generating historical analysis of test results and documenting anomalies and issues; maintaining a database of software defects
- Verify specific action or function of code; operate and maintain test networks; provide application instruction for users
- Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications
- Maintaining relationships with the development and business teams
Required knowledge, skills & attributes
- 5+ years' experience as a tester
- 2+ years' experience as a team leader
- Experience in automated testing, Selenium and Appium
- Operating knowledge of SQL and the ability to write SQL queries
- Scripting knowledge (Java)
- Knowledge of Jira and Zephyr
- Strong and proven organisational, leadership and communication skills are a must
- Car park
- Flexible working arrangements
- Leadership training & development
- Coffee machine
- Fresh fruit delivered during the week
- Monthly BBQ's
- Staff massages
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in New Zealand?
- How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
- When are you available to start?
- What is your expected annual salary?
- Do you have a relevant degree or tertiary qualification?
- Please describe your Team Lead experience (title, duration, how many reports, etc).
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit and they must be in NZ.
To apply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org