SnapComms’ pop up RSVP invitation is a notification tool which you can send direct to the screen of your employees. It allows recipients to quickly and easily respond to your invite from their smartphone, tablet or desktop.
Its unmissable format makes it far more powerful than traditional appointment emails sent via Outlook. And its registration functionality makes planning and organizing staff numbers for an event an absolute breeze.
Use it to invite employees to important events – such as company announcements, training sessions, and workshops. At the same time, capture important registration details, such as which times they’d prefer; or if they’d like to pose a question to the speaker.
Compared with traditional ways of sending out invites, such as email, the RSVP tool yields a much higher response and attendance rate to your events. You can easily track who’s attending, their preferences, any special requests and send follow up reminders to those not yet responded.
- Delivers invites direct to the employee’s device
- Guarantees responses to important events
- Slashes the time and resource required to co-ordinate responses
- Targets recipients individually, as a group or the whole organization
- Customize content to offer multiple choice options, allowing staff to choose their preferences
- Boosts participation rates to events such as training, CEO briefings, and social functions
- Recurrence options can be specified to ensure employees respond in time
- Theme your invitations with eye-catching images and logos
- Include an automated calendar reminder for Outlook
- Set the pop up alert to ‘read now’ or ‘read later’
- Access the fully automated, real-time reporting to track who’s attending, and who’s yet to respond
|Measure effectiveness of training||Track number of staff signing up|
|Reinforce trainging||Motivate staff|
"Store staff on the shop floor needed something that popped up in whatever tool they were using and SnapComms gave us that ability. It is the tool we use to push information to store staff."
"The SnapComms internal communications tools brighten the office making it more vibrant. It has positively impacted on staff engagement levels and brand alignment"
"Screensaver messages have really helped to build our internal brand and culture and act as mini-billboards promoting things of benefit and interest to staff."