The SnapComms Channels of Internal Communication provide various ways to increase security awareness across the organization. The SnapComms suite of messaging channels are available as cloud or on-premise versions.
Define your target audiences
What information does each audience require? Are there high risk areas or privileged users that need additional or different types of security communication? Are there translation or localization requirements?
Target messages to different target audiences depending on the security issues the different audiences face. SnapComms allows you to do this by integrating with your existing Active Directory Structures and provide other targeting options such as CSV upload.
SnapComms Interactive Screensaver Messages allow you to communicate visually with employees. They make it easy to:
- Reinforce data security behaviors through visual reminders
- Change behavior and impart knowledge over time
- Easily change out security messages with little network impact
- Target multiple security messages to appropriate employee audiences
- Enable hyperlinks and drive employees to more information online such as; quizzes, audits and interactive forums on security related issues.
In addition (or as an alternative) to screensaver messages, the SnapComms software allows you to publish security messages to computer wallpaper backgrounds. It permits you to:
- Cycle multiple messages during the day as wallpaper
- Reinforce key behaviors over time
- Target different visuals to retail, corporate and customer-facing vs internal computers.
Desktop Quizzes and Surveys
The SnapComms desktop message software delivers surveys and quizzes to the desktop (and other devices) in visual formats and with auto-reminders to ensure high response rates. Use desktop surveys and quizzes to:
- Understand current security awareness levels, current behaviors and assess employee understanding of policy and internal security compliance
- Quiz employees to reinforce security policies and best practice.
The SnapComms desktop message software also makes it easy to send quizzes and surveys to small employee sample groups. This means that you can measure and track security awareness (via different small sample groups) more often and still get statistically relevant data.
Desktop Newsfeed / RSS
The SnapComms Desktop Ticker tool allows you to deliver headlines as a scrolling ticker on targeted employee computer screens. The channel allows you to:
- Target messages to everyone or just to specific employee groups involved
- Ensure audiences see critical security messages in time
- Drive fast action when processes change or action required (compliance, cut overs, roll outs etc.)
Employee Security Training Video Alert Example
Desktop Alert Messages help you to improve employee security awareness by:
- Driving up security education/training registrations via RSVP Alerts
- Showcasing dynamic video training content with Video Alerts
- Targeting messages to everyone or just to specific employee groups involved
- Driving fast action when processes change or action is required
- Showcasing video tips, messages and content.
The SnapComms suite of security awareness messaging channels are available as cloud or on-premise versions.
Multiple Message Administrators
Leverage area experts. The SnapComms platform allows delegation of message administration to multiple message administrators with different messaging rights.
The content calendar permits a high level view (and management) of all messages being sent. In addition, SnapComms unique collaborative newsletter format allows area experts to easily contribute articles to a security newsletter or the wider company newsletter.
Delegation of rights. The SnapComms platform allows delegation of message administration to multiple message administrators with different messaging rights. The content calendar permits a high level view (and management) of all messages being sent. In addition,
collaborative Newsletter. SnapComms unique collaborative newsletter format allows area experts to easily contribute articles to a security newsletter or the wider company newsletter.